UPC 072945601499

Deli Rolls

Brand Sara Lee
Manufacturer Sara Lee Food & Beverage
UPC 072945601499
EAN 0072945601499
Country U.S. and Canada
Last Scan Aug 14 2022 at 1:15 AM
GS1 Name Earthgrains Bakery Group, Inc.
GS1 Address 255 Business Center Dr Horsham US
Description
0 g trans fat. No artificial flavors. Nutritional Spotlight (Facts Based on One Roll): 210 calories (11%); 3 g total fat (5%); 380 mg sodium (16%); 6 g sugar; 20% folic acid; 0 g whole grain.
Barcode UPC 072945601499
Other Sara Lee Products
Sara Lee Sausage Rolls
Sara Lee Bagels
Sara Lee Bagels
Sara Lee joy
Sara Lee Buns
Campaigns
Monsanto Products Boycott - Say No to GMO
Unless bearing the Non-GMO Labeling, products by this manufacturer most likely contain GMOs
Pro-GMO? Or Pro-Right to Know?
Donated $637,099 against GMO labeling campaigns
Feeding America Sponsors
Feeding America Sponsor
United Way Sponsors
United Way Global Corporate Leadership Company
Female CEOs
Female CEO Brenda Barnes